Hamilton Cup Challenge - Week 5
Quiz challenge for this week. Answers should be sent to
Eva Will within 30 minutes of the service ending this morning. Make sure you say if it is an entry for the Ladies or the Gents.
The questions this week are:
1. Samantha, our intern from USA, didn't ask for coriander. What do Americans call coriander?
2. Alphabetically "Acts" would be the first on the list. What would be the second to be listed alphabetically?
3. What do the French call 'The Channel'.
4. Why are the BBC writing to a key group of their viewers this coming week?
5. How many horses are allowed on the pitch in a polo team?